Patient TestimonialsSubmit Your Testimonial
Community Orthopedic Medical Group
Everything was fast and effeciant. Could not have been better .
Arleen B - Featured review
- My visit was fine. I did have to wait a while. It would have been nice to have someone come in to say Dr was going to be late.
Nancy G - Customer since 2011
- My only complaint is the visiting wait time goes way over a proper time, whenever my husband or I have visited the offices.
Elaine O - Customer since 2005
- Amazing staff. Everyone was helpful, professional and caring.
Gabriela A - Customer since 2017
My appointment was on Thur April 20th. On that day i left the office with an MRI ordered for my left knee and with an appt in four weeks to see Dr. Marandola to discuss the results of the MRI and the next step. I was told when i left that someone would be calling me to schedule an MRI. I heard nothing and on Fri Aril 28th i called the office and left a message asking about the MRI and mentioning that no one had contacted me.
Today is Mon May 1st and i have yet to hear anything from Community Orthopedic so i called Blue Shield. I was informed that the authorization was submitted on Fri April 28th and marked "urgent". So clearly my request for authorization for the MRI was lost in the shuffle and not submitted. Had i not called and left a message on Fri it would still presumably not have been submitted. No one returned my call to explain and apologize for the mix-up, they just submitted the forgotten paperwork and marked it "urgent". I am extremely unhappy, more so for how this was handled after i left a message alerting the staff to their oversight on Fri. If i am unable to get an MRI and have it read prior to my appt with Dr. Mandola i will be beyond dissatisfied.
Charles K - Customer since 2014
- I am happy with the care I've received at COMG. I would give this rating a 5 except that recently I had surgery and my first post-op was scheduled with the PA rather than the doctor/surgeon. I had questions related to the surgery and wanted to talk to my doctor but was told I would be seeing the PA. I ended up scheduling another appointment.
Rocio N - Customer since 2009
- Everyone was friendly, helpful and explained everything I needed to know about my procedure.
DoraAnn G - Customer since 2011
- very please with my outstanding care
Joel L - Customer since 2013
- Upbeat atmosphere & high quality care.
Lynn J - Customer since 2005
- Very good experience.
John B - Customer since 2012
- Dr. Marrondola I feel Is one of the best Dr. I see. He has help my body to work as it should. Age will not hold me back, as long as I have a Dr like Marrondola. He is pleasant , good bedside manor, and knows his field of operation. Thank you very much for your great service.
Mary M - Customer since 2004